Oil and water? Some days, the disconnect between stakeholder expectations and IT capabilities (and sensibilities) seems staggering.
- Must be adaptable to business situation
- Must be able to employ multiple SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) techniques as the situation dictates
- Must be able to work in a highly parallized (sic!) environment
- Must be able to accept and adapt to last minute scope
- Should have multiple channels for functionality development both in terms of large releases and off cycle enhancements that occur in parallel.
- Must provide the ability to externalize functionality to external teams to quickly develop new functionality